Sunday, November 17, 2013

Settle a bet

Ok readers, we need your help....stash (get it, instead of "stat" I did a play on words so the mustache is always in character). Ba dum dum ---thank you very much, I'll be here all evening.

There's a bet going on amongst Greg, me, and many other friends. Remember when I told you that there are so many mustache decor items out there? I found yet another:

In case you can't read the words, I'll tell you what it says from top to bottom:
1) Handle Bar
2) Villian
3) Cowboy
4) Gentleman
5) Walrus

When I brought this piece of artwork home, I was so excited because I just knew the Oak Man had a gentleman's stash. When I showed Greg he said, "Oh! It's obvious which he has!" (I was nodding) and he said, "Walrus" as I said "Gentleman" at the same time. We looked at eachother kind of befuddled and then back at the picture. Then again at the same time (I'm thinking we've been married too long when we say the same things at the same time) we said, "What are you talking about!!!!"

We decided to go the mattresses (please tell me that my readers know "The Godfather" lingo) and bring in friends. They are pretty split as well!

Therefore, I'm asking you....my smart readers. Which is it? Gentleman or Walrus? Place your vote at the side.

In case you need an Oakley refresher picture:




I was checking out my blog the other day on my iphone and noticed the videos and you tube pics I put up only show as photos. So, if you want to see the blog in all of its glory, make sure you read this on your computer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment