Thursday, November 14, 2013

We "Must-Stash" You a Question

Do you have any idea how many mustache paraphernalia there are out there? To date, we have collected napkins, tissues, plates, dog ID tag, wall decor, and paper with the mustache logo. In case you are asking, "Mustache logo???" Here it is:





Now in case you are wondering if this above pic, in fact, looks like Mr. Moustaschio....

See any similarities??


I have decided to start a new blog in honor of our newest little man. He was born August 11, 2013 in sunny Alabama. From the moment I saw his face at around 2 weeks old, I just knew. I knew he was destined to be ours. Greg (my hubs) said to me, "Look at the mustache on that little guy! It looks so silly!!" I turned to him and said, "No. It is perfect and I just feel that he is ours. I know it". You know the quote from the movie "When Harry Met Sally" that says, "You know...you know like you know a good melon."



Well, Oakley was my melon. I just knew!!!! Mother's intuition I guess!




He came to us on October 25th a bundle of fur and adorableness. Many of my readers know how Oakley becoming ours came to be. In case I have new readers:
arliesarmy.blogspot.com

We have had Oakley for a little more than 2 weeks. In this time, we are battling giardia. In case you don't know what it is....it's a parasite that wreaks havoc on the intestines. It sucks.

But, he's a cool schnoodle and we will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment